Enrolment takes place in the College’s sports hall each year during September and is the official process that enrols you onto your course. Every student in the College goes through this process. This year is slightly different due to COVID-19; however, it will broadly follow the same system as previous years.
You may be invited to come and enrol onto your course earlier this year and we are starting enrolment for some courses from Monday 24th August 2020. You must only attend to enrol if you have been invited to do so. This is to ensure we have enough space in the sports hall to accommodate social distancing.
What do I need to bring to enrol?
- Certificates of your qualifications – we will take copies of all certificates.
- The statement of results – this is the sheet from your school telling you your grades.
- ID – we will check your ID (examples: driving licence, birth certificate, passport, bank card, Home Office identity card).
- A pen – To complete your learner agreement form (LAF).
What measures have been put in place to make enrolment safe?
- The College has undertaken a robust COVID-19 secure risk assessment and has implemented a wide range of measures.
- YOU MUST NOT ATTEND THE COLLEGE IF YOU FEEL UNWELL – we will rearrange your enrolment.
- There will be hand sanitiser available upon entry to the sports hall.
- There will be a socially distanced queuing area.
- There will be screens between staff and students.
- Some staff may wear masks and face visors.
- You will be asked to wear a face covering.
- A rigorous cleaning regime has been put in place.